Several options available for lodging.
- Barracks style lodging for those who stay at the camp. *bring ear plugs (snoring at no additional charge)
- There is also a very nice lodge on the lake about 10 minutes drive from the camp with options for rooms, suites or cabins. Be sure to book your room early if you plan on staying there because they fill up quick.
- There are also 10 – 50amp full RV hook-ups on site ($10.00 a night). Please indicate *RV on the registration form and call Brent (580) 695-1118 to be sure spots are still available. First come first serve.
- You may also choose to campout on the lake at the State Park.
- There are also several hotels available in Altus, which is about 20 minutes away.